Thursday, January 7, 2010

Outside Air Temperature Display 2009 Gmc I Have A 2003 Mondeo Zetec And For Some Reason, The Digital Outside Temperature Is Suddenly Way Off.?

I have a 2003 Mondeo Zetec and for some reason, the digital outside temperature is suddenly way off.? - outside air temperature display 2009 gmc

It has worked well, but yesterday, when the temperature is zero degrees Celsius, read my reading of the scoreboard to 15 Celsius. I thought it would be resolved as soon as you turned off the engine to play but with severe frost in the morning in front of my screen is 8 degrees Celsius. I believe that this reading of the impact of air conditioners in cars. Ideas? Thanks

2 comments:

Bardic said...

Probably a little dirt on the sensor, I do not know, sure on your model, but is on my sensor behind the front bumper. It can connect Dicky little, too. Has no influence (on the temperature inside or at least not with me, again), which is controlled by a sensor in the vehicle.

lulu said...

Global warming? No effect on the air in the air is cooler, you ask, and run all the time. Refrigerators do not work when it is very cold, but the current temperature is not displayed.
If you have air conditioning - not likely with a Ford - and then the temperature controlled by a sensor in the cabin. It's the same air-conditioning, refrigerator runs all the time, and the car adjusts the airflow around the car to keep the internal temperature.

Post a Comment