Friday, January 29, 2010

Cricket Brazilian Wax Training Grammastola Pulchra (Brazilian Black) Info? Similar To Chillian Rose.?

Grammastola pulchra (Brazilian black) info? similar to Chillian rose.? - cricket brazilian wax training

It seems a little difficult to find accurate information about this spider. Almost all the sites in the district of "general" and I'm not happy with what I want the best. That said I'm probably too picky about this spider.

I am very new spiders, in fact, I'm afraid of them, but I like this black from Brazil in particular. I treated a few times, but I still learn a lot about their behavior and things. How do I know whether the hair that is scratched is vague, perhaps irritated and leave me alone. But it's not like my hands appear high, anyone know this?

Can you with the following questions:

1 - How big is the cage in various stages? (Today, approximately 2 cm, I think, say, leg span).
2 - What is the substrate and how much? (At this point I have) peat moss.
3 - What are the requirements for the heating? (I live in South Africa).
4 - can barbecue in addition to what you eat? (I had nothing to eat crickets greatestthe size of the donkey, "" Is that right?)
5 - How often it needs to be fed? (I will every two or three days feed and not from the cricket in more than 24 hours without food).

Nothing else can you help me please, that you should know, or share something about this spider context of the question.

It is also true that they are treated spiders, are indifferent when it comes? Does not seem concerned about their treatment, or if you have never driven when I was little and now that he seems to not have to worry until he grew up? Snakes on the otherhand are sensitive subject to it and have their own personality, if you want. (I have three, which is snkaes lol).

Again, nothing in this spider will be great. Victoria (the spider) and I appreciate it. ( ")

Thank you again.

1 comments:

Cass said...

Find the instructions on the web pages 2. Some very similar to Chile increased spider. I do not forget to treat the entire mine. Just like that.
Sub-Tranatuals going to invest in a shed, where young people tend to her skin when the spider on your back, you do not lose touch them, and remove to take the grilling / etc lobster from the tank, your spider alive . The spider is vunerbale especially if the skin behind his move. Once paid, do not feed your spider for at least 2 days, so time for the skin, become more resistant, since it takes longer to grow cure for your skin. Fot some spiders are treated to tolerate some common and try to escape, hence the flash of hair on the belly, which are a threat and their own protection.
Here are 2 links in the care of your spider.

http://www.petbugs.com/caresheets/G-pulc ...

http://www.tarantulacages.com/gpulchraca ...

Post a Comment