Thursday, January 14, 2010

Best Wireless Internet Card What Is The Best Modem With Wireless Built-in To Use With Comcast Internet?

What is the best modem with wireless built-in to use with Comcast internet? - best wireless internet card

I do not want to keep renting a modem from Comcast for the rest of my life, so I want to buy.

I wonder what will the cable modem works best with Comcast service.

I also have a wireless 802.11b / g, and I want to know if a modem or wireless router, or if I have a separate modem and router.

Thanks for the help!

2 comments:

Bassman1 said...

Most cable and phone companies sell, not rent modems. The kind of set your question) as a gateway (modem and router. I like using a modem and router separately, as if we not, then not to replace them both. All brand router will give you good service, store under its various brands and prices, or computer. Http: / / frys.com Prices can run from about $ 40.00 and up to a router and a modem can run from $ 50.00, up. You need a cable modem from Comcast. It is a DSL modem.

Dave S said...

Every brand is working well - Linksys, D-Link, Netgear - whatever. Compare and find the best deal.

Post a Comment