Saturday, January 30, 2010

Forward Text Messages On Iphone Can You Forward Text Messages On An IPhone?

Can you forward text messages on an iPhone? - forward text messages on iphone

Good, good .. I confess! I want to convey a message from a good channel.

I bought my 16G iPhone three weeks ago, and I do not regret buying it, I love it!

But can send texts? I have tried to find, but I find the phone. I do not know, forward and backward in time.

Therefore, there is an option to transmit SMS messages?

1 comments:

Yo LO! Aussie Grins said...

Lucy No, unfortunately we can not ... Neither can receive SMS messages with attached pictures.

MAYOR: It's my frustration with my iPhone (Got the weekend came ...)!!!

I love my iPhone and could not imagine going back to another phone now, but it has the properties!

Post a Comment