Monday, December 14, 2009

Upset Stomach More Than A Day Upset Stomach Day After Drinking?

Upset stomach day after drinking? - upset stomach more than a day

I'm drunk for the first time last week. I make small amounts of alcohol for a while, but I have 5 shots, probably more than an hour and a half had, and I felt really good. However, a student at 4 clock in the morning, sober and very dehydrated and I'm down for a glass of water, then back to bed still feeling good. When I woke up at 6:30 clock to start my day I was sick, my stomach, as if some kind of stomach flu. I shot the whole day, but I felt sick for a few hours, then the next day my stomach as he was after a day Be vomiting, pain (muscle Stiff. Gently). I'm just curious as to weather or any alcohol causing recognize this, or if there is only one type of virus.

0 comments:

Post a Comment