Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Email Encryption Program How Is My Encryption Security?

How is my encryption security? - email encryption program

I send you do not / store anything sensitive, so it is not that I have a super high encryption, but I thought, why not do something? In any case, please let me know if these programs and their combination is a good setting for encrypting the day to day. Please note that I based methods of encryption as a standard, and the use of standard Web using Yahoo! E-mail. I:

1. For storage - TrueCrypt full disk encryption on my hard drives and USB drives. I use options to create what is called "plausable denial".

2. E-mail or file transfer - GPG, the free version of PGP, together with front-end Gpg4win. I do not know anyone with the keys, so that it would be with symmetrical (password only) encryption.

3. For VoIP - Zfone, but I have not tried it yet because I do not really talk over the Internet with voice too. And I do not know anyone else that ...

Thus, there is something / area should be covered? Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment