Sunday, February 21, 2010

Cool Math Games And Good What Is A Good Name For My Game...?

What is a good name for my game...? - cool math games and good

Well, if I have a robotics project, the program and create a game or device ...
So is the game ...
the delay, but I want to pass the class ... lol
With his kind of game you have 3 mobile phones and a single value for all to reach these numbers are a series of trivial questions ... Mathematics, pop culture and the things ABT my teacher and class ...
For example ... How many children are Brangelina? I say its 4 I think the first code for the combo box 4 (as a kind of closet ... so that the person in the game will have 3 questions ...)
and if the code is correct, then something is open and the price will be announced ..

I think a name so cool ...
be nice ... To propose something stupid to beBut who knows, it might work .. lol

The project builds on the programming and all creative, so I hope that all will happen ... u
please help with some ideas ...
Moreover, if u want to give more thought about the game, it would be great

0 comments:

Post a Comment